Registration is now open for September's "Simplify Challenge"! With the devastation we have seen across the USA, from flooding to over 80 fires in the Northwest, to Hurrican Irma advancing, this month's challenge is simply "donate" items from your home.
THE SIMPLIFY CHALLENGE
Each month I'll be hosting an organizing challenge for all my fabulous followers of SWY!
WHEN: This month, you get to pick 1 of 3 challenges to be completed on Saturday, August 19th - Monday, September 4th, 2017. Don't delay! Deadline to register is Friday, August 18, 2017.
WHAT ARE MY SIMPLIFY CHALLENGE OPTIONS? You can choose between one of the following:
- Calendar (Turn your sticky notes, chicken scratches, school events, extra circular activity dates into an organized calendar. Some ideas include, but not limited to, a planner, electronic (shared) calendar or a command center.)
- Drop it Like it's Hot (You walk in the door and you drop everything in this space. Call it a mudroom, entry way, drop zone, locker area, coat closet, but it's screaming for some order.)
- School Memory Collection (Get all those school memories into a system. There are many options for hanging files, accordion files to individual boxes. See my recent blog on a binder suggestion.)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? If you're a DIY'er (Do It Yourself'er) ready to simplify an area in your life, by participating in this challenge, you will get:
... and a Chance to WIN! "What??", you say.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN? Everyone who accepts and participates in this month's challenge will be placed into a drawing. One lucky person will win ONE FREE HOUR of my service! (Valued over $50.) This FREE HOUR can be virtually or locally to the Cedar Rapids, IA area. Shopping guidance, virtual or hands-on organizing, providing you ideas on how to make your space more efficient, or even taking a truck load to donate (you'll get the receipt) or the dump (local only), are all ideas on how you can utilize your FREE HOUR with me, a professional organizer!
Better yet, if you accept this challenge AND share this on Facebook, your name will be entered THREE (3) times for a chance to win!
WHERE WILL THIS TAKE PLACE? While the organizing challenge will take place in your dwelling, you'll also be part of a private Facebook group for only those participating in the challenge.
WHAT DOES THIS COST? Sharing pictures of your success! This is absolutely FREE!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Time; check your personal calendar before committing
- Facebook; we will have a private group for only those participating and where we will collaborate and share our project
- Camera; ability to take pictures of your "before" and "after"
- Sign-up; below
Again, the deadline to register is Friday, August 18, 2017, with the challenge running between Saturday, August 19th until Monday, September 4th, 2017.
Contact Trish Raap at email@example.com with any questions!
LET'S DO THIS!
Challenge Completed! Here are some pics! Hope you can join us next time!!!